Advice and training on rebalancing and re-schooling horses and riders is available to all. However before we are able to treat an animal with massage or manipulation the consent of your vet is required in order to comply with the Veterinary Act 1966.
Canine Assessment & treatment
- Obtaining relevant information from the dog’s owner/handler.
- A functional assessment of the dog
(varies depending on the nature of the problem).
- A holistic head to tail hands-on examination.
- Treatment plan and advice.
Canine Treatment will depend on the findings from the assessment or veterinary referral. However it may include:-
- Soft tissue release
- Treatment plan and advice